Links & Free Downloads
- Outlook 2019: FUNDAMENTAL: How to Focus on What Really Matters in the Markets (PDF)
- Pursue Financial Independence through Powerful Advice (PDF)
- How can the U.S. Economy start living up to it’s potential? (PDF)
- Learn About Estate Planning (PDF)
- Learn How to Prepare for Retirement (PDF)
- Learn How to Manage Your Retirement (PDF)
- Social Security: Understanding the Benefits (PDF)
- Wall Street Journal – Personal Financial Planning
The WSJ publishes various articles relating to personal financial planning.
- FINRA Broker Check
Considering hiring a financial advisor to manage your retirement assets? Here is a resource to check for past complaints, lawsuits, fines, and a detailed record of their work experience. Broker check will only be able to locate advisors who have securities licenses (for example, Series 6, 7, 24, 4, 3).
- CFP Board
Considering hiring a Financial Planner? This website has great information on why you should consider hiring a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner.
- North Carolina 529 Plan
This informative website is dedicated to financial planning for college.
- Bank Rate
This site provides a wealth of information on financial topics.
* Third party sites do not reflect the views of LPL Financial and have not been reviewed by LPL Financial as to accuracy or completeness.